Component General's Microwave Thick Film Disc High Power Resistors are offered in an Ohm range from 10-500 Ohms with power ratings available at 5 and 10 watts. Special requests are available.
- Terminals: Proprietary silver terminal material on both sides connected with wrap-around terminals on I.D. and O.D. Resistor on one side only.
- Standard Resistance: 10 - 500 Ohms. Other values available on request.
- Temperature Coefficient: Standard Temperature Coefficient is -200 to -300 PPM/Deg.C.
- Load Life: The maximum anticipated change in resistance is 1% when operated at listed rating for 1,000 hours.
- Power Rating: Power ratings are based on 70 Deg. C temperature, derated linearly to zero power at 200 Deg. C. Surface temperature should not exceed 200 Deg. C.
- Temperature Range: -55 Deg. C to +200 Deg. C.
- Standard Tolerance: Standard Resistance Tolerance ± 2% at 25 Deg. C
- Frequency Range: D.C. to 18 GHz dependent upon how the resistors are mounted and the mounting hardware's configuration.
- Substrate: Beryllium Oxide Ceramic.