C135T375P Microwave T-Pads
- Substrate Material: Beryllium Oxide Ceramic. (Note: Letter "P" denotes Beryllium Oxide.)
- Terminals:Rods: Terminal areas are Nickel / Tin plated which reduces oxidation thus providing a more solderable terminal Discs: Terminal areas are Platinum Silver which reduces oxidation thus providing a more solderable terminal.
- Temperature Range : -55°C to + 200°C.
- Temperature Coefficient : Standard Temperature Coefficient is -200 to -300 PPM/°C.
Atenuation Value: 3 - 30 dB
- Load Life : The maximum anticipated change in resistance is 1 % when operated at listed rating for 1,000 hours.
- Frequency Range : D.C. to 18 GHz dependent upon how the resistors are mounted and the mounting Hardware's configuration.
- Nominal Power: 20 W.